We offer trainings on SDGs, ESG criteria, Human Rights Due Diligence Requirements and how to practically integrate them in your business model. We offer tailored seminars on international norms and on their specific importance for your work – translating them into pragmatic indicators and utilizing a powerful language to track your progress, which can be followed up with regular internal reviews of sustainability reports.
We customize the content and language of these trainings, depending on our audience: from ESG investors, to Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Chief Sustainability Officers, as well as general staff.
We also provide specific seminars for Board members and investors for start-ups as well as in-house legal counsels.
- Sustainable Housing as a driver for inclusive socio-economic development 09 Jun 2021
- How can companies in the oil and gas industry efficiently address their ESG challenges? The case of Shell and its subsidiary SPDC. 04 May 2021
- BST highlights SOKO Kenya as a sustainability best practice! 03 May 2021
- Comments on the proposed Directive of the EU Parliament and of the Council as regards Corporate Sustainability Reporting 03 May 2021
- ESG goes towards Human Rights and the Social becomes Concrete. Finally! 17 Apr 2021
- Working towards the SDGs with true ESG. 07 Apr 2021
- ESG From a Norms-Based Perspective. 28 Mar 2021
- What is a good sustainability strategy and why on earth would you need it? 07 Mar 2021
- Sustainable finance today: what it means and where it's headed. 04 Mar 2021
- The Gender Pay Gap and the Coronavirus “Shecession”. 10 Jan 2021