Making an Impact - Humanising Sustainability, with LM Consulting
Humanising sustainability moves it away from being a distant concept and we discuss this along with the following:
- How companies can avoid systemic (green/purpose)- washing;
- Why the human element matters;
- The effects of regulation.
You can watch the full session by clicking on "View Event".
- How can companies in the oil and gas industry efficiently address their ESG challenges? The case of Shell 21 Jun 2021
- Sustainable Housing as a driver for inclusive socio-economic development 09 Jun 2021
- BST highlights SOKO Kenya as a sustainability best practice! 03 May 2021
- Comments on the proposed Directive of the EU Parliament and of the Council as regards Corporate Sustainability Reporting 03 May 2021
- ESG goes towards Human Rights and the Social becomes Concrete. Finally! 17 Apr 2021
- Working towards the SDGs with true ESG. 07 Apr 2021
- ESG From a Norms-Based Perspective. 28 Mar 2021
- What is a good sustainability strategy and why on earth would you need it? 07 Mar 2021
- Sustainable finance today: what it means and where it's headed. 04 Mar 2021
- The Gender Pay Gap and the Coronavirus “Shecession”. 10 Jan 2021